The writings, ramblings, and sometimes audible groans of a few reasonably intelligent sports geeks.
- RT @espn: Wow, Damian Lillard. Wow, James Harden. 3 years ago
- RT @RealSkipBayless: Extremely bad sign for my Spurs: In the last 3 halves, they've allowed Dallas 56, 57 and now 59 points. Big trouble. 3 years ago
- Who do you all have? 3 years ago
- Seahawks > 49ers 3 years ago
- Patriots > Broncos 3 years ago
- @JailhouseDad @KathleenCondo @Spyhuntress @bobclendenin @realDonaldTrump I'll believe that when I see his tax returns 32 minutes ago
- RT @Spyhuntress: @KathleenCondo @JailhouseDad @bobclendenin @realDonaldTrump https://t.co/5gKHE7M0G3 33 minutes ago
- RT @Benoo_Brown: Obama is that one ex that still gets invited to all the family events because everybody liked him so much https://t.co/5JR… 4 hours ago
- It finally happened. I woke up and it was actually all a dream. Bernie is the President!! twitter.com/scottienhughes… 4 hours ago
- Is he wearing flip-flops? twitter.com/joshlpeter11/s… 20 hours ago
- RT @freedlander: This is the moment Donald Trump became president twitter.com/jdawsey1/statu… 21 hours ago
Think Tank Podcast
- Metrodome roof collapse
- Six Degrees of a Nice Beaver
- Think Tank Episode 3.0!
- Theories, Observations and Tips No. 1
- Four-by-Four Picks 11/14/2001
- Podcast Tidbits
- Think Tank Episode 2.0
- Think Tank Episode 1.0
- Five Surprise Predictions For The NBA Season
- New Kid on the Block….not the “dreamy” Joey either.